Posts by Foster Dog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Penny Update, September 22, 2011

Quick update on Princess Penny.

She's doing just fine. Got a bath and blow dry today, so she looks MUCH better. I pretty much like to bath her every week while she's getting so dusty when she goes outside, but I had to hold off a bit until the sutures from her spay could take it.

She is still looking sideways at Aggie since their words late yesterday, but I suspect all will go back to normal in a day or two. There wasn't much to the spat, but Penny is very "soft" so I'm not surprised she's still a bit out of sorts.

I'm still waiting a bit before doing anything with the heartworm situation. What with immiticide being so short, chances are she'll get treated the slow way for awhile. Nothing can happen for another couple of weeks anyway, so I'll have plenty of time to talk to Linne about how to handle this.

I also added some new photos out on Photobucket. They're all similar to ones that got posted, but there are more of them. Once Aggie settles in, I'm hoping to hook up with Alissa to get some good pictures of both of them.

That's it for today. :)