Posts by Foster Dog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Archiving the blog

The last entry for the blog was back in March.

On December 4, we lost Padre very suddenly.

On December 12, we lost Haley, my 17 year old dachshund who was the last of my breeding while I was still actively showing dogs.

It's time to archive this blog, rethink what the purpose is and, if it seems like  a good idea, start up a new one based on the changes that have taken place over the last few years in our fostering.

We will still foster. And we are still VERY committed to fostering seniors, but the times have changed and the blog needs to reflect that. So once this post is published, I'll head over and see if I can't figure out how to archive it.

Thanks for coming with us while we've fostered the seniors here. We're not gone for good. :)