Posts by Foster Dog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Quick update, April 9, 2011

I know I've been a bad, bad girl on updating about OC.

He's doing fine. Adjusting well. Learning his people skills.

Getting his BBs removed (yesterday) and two teeth pulled. :)

It will take a few days for the full effect, but I'm already seeing less marking and other territorial behaviors, so I suspect he will really be an improved dog.

I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week and a half or so, so there won't be any updates. Randall will take care of OC, and hopefully there will be someone who can take over fostering for us for the few days when Randall comes up to get me in Dallas. If not, OC will have to go back to the shelter until we get back in town. It would only be for 3 1/2 days, but I still hope he can go into someone's home instead.

For now, I'll leave you all with some photos I snapped yesterday afternoon when OC got back home from Dr. Walthall's clinic. He reminds me of a frat boy who had a few too many. If he could see these, I KNOW he wouldn't want them published, but I'm tacky that way. LOL